Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Clearing away

After my "nothing day" yesterday , I was prompted to do something today....
I was prompted by the arrival of my first birthday cards  in the mail,  which meant that Christmas was over!
Down came the tree and all the decorations were  neatly squeezed back into their storage containers and tucked away in the cupboards until next.......

It was then on to my work room that had sure taken a hammering throughout December......


I now have some working space.....
and with it sooooo hot outside today it was nice to sit in the air conditioning and take in the view....

This clean up has prompted me to move a big pile of upholstery samples that were given to me....
I have been contemplating a use for them .....

They are the perfect size for .....


a very simple pencil case......

My plan is to work slowly with the pieces over the coming months and have at least 100 ready for our shoebox drive later in the year.....

Is that organised or what?
Phew ...enough cleaning, sorting and idea forming for one day!

2 comments:

  1. loving your nice clean workspace! Still working on mine!! Just reading backposts and am astounded that you're doing 100 shoeboxes! And that you're prepping in Jan for Dec 2012. Good on you. V organized!
    SophieBx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo hooo go you!
    So nice to have a clean space to work in isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...