Friday, March 16, 2012

Things I'm Loving

 

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.  
 
 
 
Loving This Little Guy......


Today he is SEVEN........
 
 
 
 
We love you heaps.....

Love your cuddles,
Love your passion for all things Lego or Star Wars
Love your cheeky big smile,
Love that you really are a mummy's boy......

We just love you because you are you.

 
Joining in with others here.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday "little guy" :)

    What a cute baby you were!!
    (I don't think it's acceptable to call you "cute" at 7 is it? Handsome maybe? hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Bron!

    Don't forget I need your waist measurement and colour pref. Sorry tobe a nag, but I'd like to get them done while I'm on a roll.

    Have a lovely weekend and Happy Birthday to the birthday boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous guy - our homes our filled with March birthdays are they! Enjoy lovely Bron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...very handsome!
    Happy Birthday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bron, those photos are just gorgeous......love that smile.

    Enjoy every moment, the years fly by all too fast........

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...