Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday - Things I am Loving

This week I am loving......

That after a very hot and very humid  week we had Rain today..just about all day.

I spent a good part of the morning doing some housework and found myself looking out the window an awful lot.....this rain feels like it has been a long time coming....


So I then settled in to get some "must do" sewing completed........  


While watching this great find thanks to Jody                       
                              

It was while I was enjoying the rain outside and the sewing inside  that  it finally happened.....

My cherished sewing machine I have had ( my first sewing machine) since I was 21 finally let me know that it really didn't want to play the game any more....

So I am in a state of confusion as to what to do......fix it or look for another.....I just don't know what to look for or where to look....

If anyone has any suggestions for a basic reliable machine I would love to hear from you.

Apart from that though it is Friday which can only mean that indeed it is the weekend again.

Hope yours is a good one....and may it be filled with more rain!!!

Joining in with Things I am Loving.    

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha...don't wish me more rain...please. I feel like it hasn't stopped raining since the end of January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the machine - hope you can source a replacement or get it fixed really quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...