Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekend Snippets

 
 




 * It may be the festive season but in this family we have plenty of birthdays to celebrate too.....

* One little person was Two.....
* and the cake was delicious.
* some gingerbread making with the little guy.
*  that frangipani is just loving the sun shine

* The roses are putting on a beautiful show too.

* and just so my family will be happy ...cause I am more than happy to put their pretty faces on here and not my own!...happy now family????

Have a lovely new week...
Joining in with Em

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous pics! Nice to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have cookie cutters in our collection too. must be the time of year! : ) wonderful cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you put a phot on you in their this week, usually the photographer misses out. Have a good week. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it was a wonderfully happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, I love the cake! Very nice. I hope it was a fantastic birthday!

    Have a great week...

    www.twinsplusonemumma.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful smile! Love the cake so creative! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo of you Bron, hello! That cake looks amazing too, so creative xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...