Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mum Time

Today we went off to our MOPS group. This is a lovely couple of hours I spend catching up with other mums, listening to guest speakers ( today we had a nutritionist speak on nutrition for ourselves and our children) and completing a creative activity to take home. Today we made one of these..While us mummies are busy doing all of this the children are having a great time with carers in another building. Oh - we also eat lots of yummy food.

I also had a parcel arrive for me- an ebay purchase of this lovely bunch of vintage lace that I will now use in some of my WIP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...