Thursday, May 21, 2009

Winter is Finally Coming

The weather has finally changed here in our part of the world-heavy rain showers and strong winds. We shouldn't complain as we have not seen the rain for over 20 something days. The scene is set for Meg's Year five sleepover at school I am preparing to supervise tonight. Just hope they are all good at sleeping through storms...one can hope!

I wanted to share this really easy, quick and super yummy choc cookie recipe.

125g Butter
1/2 cup castor sugar
1 egg
1 1/4 cup of SR Flour
2 Tblsp Cocoa
Choc Bits

Cream butter and sugar with electric beaters , add egg and beat well. Sift in flour and cocoa and mix till a soft dough.Shape level tblspns of mixture into rounds and then press in choc bits on the top.Place on a baking paper-lined tray,pressing gently with fingertips to flatten.Bake in a 180C preheated oven for about 12mins until cookies are just set.
This is all that was left of the batch I baked !

Just as well our first Coles home Delivery shopping arrived last night with much excitement.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I'v just printed it off and am sure to try this one. Love the music on the side bar!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...