Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Bron Creation


I have included a link on the sidebar that will enable you to see what sorts of things I have been creating. I love to repurpose materials and create something new that can be loved all over again.
I have lots of people asking me about my creations and those that live close by can call in and see them but if you live further a field then please feel free to browse through here over time and contact me if you see something you like or have any questions about anything you see.

2 comments:

  1. Awsome Job Bron, I will sent your link to those I have mentioned to about your creations. Love it!!You are awesome and very inspiring. Love Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Bron, You're an inspiration. I will forward your blog to everyone that I have mentioned your creations to. Love Renae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...