Saturday, June 13, 2009

A good read


This is a book I am enjoying at the moment. I have seen and heard lots of people reviewing it lately so thought i would take a look. It is easy to read and based on some very basic principles...one of which is that "B doesn't happen until A is completed". Translated= the child doesn't get to receive the next thing until the have completed that which is expected of them, all achieved with no yelling and only asking once. As I said it is an easy read through but maybe a little tougher to achieve with out the main ingredient....consistency

You can pick up a copy from here or ask at your local bookshop to get you a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...