Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MOPS Day

Off to MOPS we went today. We had a great lady come and speak on "Who are You?" It was very insightful to think about what makes us us. Is it the work we do,the children we have,the partner we have or the parents we had? Whatever stage at life I am in I should try and embrace it and be an even bigger,better, etc version of the me that I was before I had children and suddenly became defined by everything else in my life.

(photo by Orangey Goodness)
On a lighter note we had a go at making Bags from Envelopes using this tutorial.
It is fun what you can make with simple everyday things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...