Thursday, June 18, 2009

Task Begun

I had grand plans to take in some of the neighbourhood by foot today as we are so close to Botany Bay..but the weather was very dreary today and the warm comfortable couch was much more appealing and dry.
I have encouraged my friend to begin a task that she has wanted to do for many years..place her 300 something letters written from her mum over the last 20 years, into display albums that she will be able to read through easily. Tomorrow we will make a good effort to complete what we started tonight.

Why is it that our children sound so much older and grown up when we are apart and are communicating by phone? Love you guys !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...