Friday, June 19, 2009

Task Completed

Well it is nearly midnight and the goal for placing all 200??? or was that 500 letters in display albums has been achieved. Deb's mum wrote to her nearly every week since she moved out of home and what a neat way now to be able to reminisce about all that went on over the last 19 years.
I feel a great sense of satisfaction to head home tomorrow leaving something that we were able to get completed. Even if I haven't seen much outside the apartment it has been nice time spent together
I am looking forward to seeing my guys tomorrow night with my Krispy Kreme doughnuts in hand.
See you tomorrow - love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...