Friday, July 24, 2009

School's Back

School holidays are now over and everything of routine also starts back....lunches, uniforms, clock watching and school car parks !
Today I did a little DIY with some new purchases for our playgroup...after 1 1/4 hours I decided to leave my accomplishments at one and the others for another day.
I had promised Fraser a scooter ride around the block....he scooted I walked and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine.
After some sleep for Fraser and some sewing for me we made some scones for afternoon tea...they are after all the fastest things to make from scratch for a 4year old who is hungry right now!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...