Saturday, August 8, 2009

From The Market To the Bonfire









We went to the Fremantle Markets this morning and picked up Derek there after his early morning group ride. We picked up some very yummy things for morning tea and bought some large sweet strawberries to take home for lunch.


This afternoon these lovely ladies sewed their hearts out to finish 80 library bags for the shoe boxes I mentioned yesterday...well done girls that is what I call team effort.





Then off to a bonfire lighting at some friends house who save it all up for the once a year burning. The kids had a blast poking the fire and roasting marshmallows till they felt ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...