Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm In!


Most nights lately you will find me at my trusty 21 year old sewing machine . My parents bought me it for my 21st Birthday and together we have done a zillion miles......my latest mission is to show some of my creations here. I also got my stall holders paper to be at the kids School open day. I know nothing totally up market but a fun thing to do for a good cause. None the less I am still very nervous about putting myself out there...family and friends are very kind but complete strangers?





1 comment:

  1. These bags are gorgeous, I love the fabrics you've used. All the best with the stall, you'll be a hit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...