Friday, August 14, 2009

Introducing....

Let me introduce you to ....Teddy Lego the kindy bear that goes on adventures each weekend with a child in Fraser's kindy class.
This weekend it is our turn to have teddy Lego stay and record all his fun with us. Unfortunately we have a quiet weekend planned and it is very wet and windy so I was looking forward to staying put...oh well I am sure we will find something interesting to write about and also take some fun photos.
Fraser's teacher did mention that Teddy could do with some new clothes, how could I not make a superhero cape and mask? Fraser was very pleased when he woke from his nap to find "Super Teddy Lego " waiting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...