Friday, August 7, 2009

Library Bags



I spent time this afternoon getting a head start on a project for tomorrow. As a church we participate in Operation Christmas Child and our goal is to pack 100 shoe boxes.
Tomorrow a group of lovely ladies are gathering to start sewing up 100 simple drawstring bags that will go inside the shoe boxes along with a heap of other goodies which I will show later.
I got started on a few so that the production line tomorrow will be able to start smoothly.I am sure there will be much sewing, much chatter and much cake consumed. iI will let you know how we get on.


This is the sunset we had over the salt lakes not far from us...it was spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...