Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Catch Up

We have had a mixed couple of days....Meg has been home unwell from school and only returned today. She has begun the run of losing some teeth. It seems such a long time ago that she lost her first baby teeth. She is quite keen that we remember that her TWO teeth are in the tooth keeper, for some kind of return I am thinking!!!!
Playgroup was fun yesterday ...we made these colourful sun catcher hearts from this idea...
And tonight Meg was desperate to find Book Four in a series she is reading. The school library didn't have it on the shelf, neither did our usual library so we headed over to the next library only to get there just before closing time and found book four and five much to Meg's excitement.

There was also a movie or two for Fraser to take home..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bronwyn

    Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway. I hope you will visit again soon.

    best wishes

    Edwina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...