Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Day at Kindy





It was my day on the parent help roster at Kindy today.

A number of times before we headed off to school this morning Fraser kept asking me what my name at school would be...he had me stumped for a while until I realised he meant what were the kids going to call me as opposed to what he calls me. He was excited to have me stay and I enjoyed watching from a little distance, seeing what he chose to spend his time doing and with who he liked playing with.
He wasn't that keen on me taking photos - I just smiled and continued on!


I am very sad at this news today...my shopping bill will increase significantly due to this unfortunate situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...