Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Last Snippets

Before the weekend really does feel like a distant memory here are some more highlights of all the fun we had.....
Lots of this...
Plenty of this....
A good dose of this...
and this...
with these guys...
Oh and they even indulged me in a geocache ...
or two!

Yes that is me under that footbridge balancing precariously so as not to fall into the upside down river also know as the Yarra.( I did find what i was looking for though)

But now it is on with life as we know it...a pile of mending was tackled tonight. Long pants with holes in the knees made short and an odd assortment of other things in need of some tender loving needlework.
Now that my workspace is marginally clearer I can hopefully tackle this before the week is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...