Friday, October 30, 2009

Let's cook mum!

Fraser was very keen to do some cooking, he was very insistent that we make the scones using the lemonade that was in the fridge. He knew the lemonade was bought for the scone making because he had been trying to convince me to share some with him.
So together we used this great recipe and produced these very yummy Lemonade scones.


Do you have one of these fantastic inventions to store your warm scones in? I use mine all the time- it was something my mum made for me when I first got married and it continues to be used all this time later. It is really designed for carrying casseroles or the like while they are hot- great for that meal you have prepared to take to someone or else it's just great for piping hot scones to rest in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...