Monday, November 9, 2009

Save the roses

Yesterday we discovered (all- be-it 4 days too late) that the flower farm next to our church's property were giving away all their rose bushes. I went in for a look late in the afternoon and discovered that just the really rejected ones were left. But from what I know of roses they are really hardy and I thought I would take my chances, besides I have a husband that likes a challenge.....

Hoping that in no time at all they will look just like the other roses residing in our garden.......





Don't forget to drop me a "Hi" so I can give this away.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bron, I love the photo's of your roses. It is finally good enough weather to be out in our garden planting our veges. Loving it. Love to all xx Renae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...