Sunday, December 27, 2009

Just chilling



The week between Christmas and the 1st of Jan is a great time to take things a little easier and go with the "flow"...the rush of Christmas is gone and the pressure of "back to school" hype is yet to begin.
I took a walk with my sister today and our two little guys along the beach...oh alright we had an mission to find "treasure" but it was still nice just to meander along the sand with the little guys in and out of the water's edge.
(and we did find what we were looking for!!!)
Hoping the next few days will have a similar feel to them even if they will be hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...