Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankfulness Day 10

Day 10
I am thankful the season that brings news of friends and family.
I just love the arrival of real mail in our letterbox (as opposed to bills)and especially at this time of the year when each day there is a card or two from someone far away.

I do need to take a lead from the kids who have diligently written their Christmas cards for all their friends.....Fraser did well to write his name 21 times for all his classmates.

Not all well wishes come via snail mail although for me that is the most exciting way...I did receive this card via email from my sister and it made us all smile as we played it over a few times with tapping of the feet to go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...