Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankfulness Day 17

Day 17
I am thankful for a great place to go to work......
This is what my desk looked like this morning at the start of the day..

After a little staff Christmas lunch in the middle of the day...
This was my desk at the end of the day!

Yep it is exactly the same...I did get a bit done but tidying my desk didn't make the top of the list. Oh well there is always next week.
Seriously I do love my job and the people I work with ...my job involves so much more than a tidy desk so I am cool with that, I am just not sure about the other three people I share the office with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...