Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thankfulness Day 23

Day 23
I am thankful for my creative space...
carved out in our very full house I have my own space that allows me to make my own mess and pursue my creative ideas.
This Christmas I have not done as much as I would have liked , but watch out New year!!!

I made these for a few people who have input at some time in either mine or the kids daily life this year...they were fun and very simple using calico and some of my vintage button stash.
The idea came from here via here.


I did also fit in some time for a bag or two and some super capes that were all requested for gifts.
With only two more sleeps till someone comes to pay a visit and hopefully leave some gifts you might want to check out here and track how far away he is....

1 comment:

  1. Your Calico Christmas trees look gorgeous Bron.
    BTW you won my prize on our Christmas Giveaway :)
    Blessings
    Janelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...