Monday, December 7, 2009

Thankfulness Day 7

Day 7
I am thankful for a clean house.....
Well alright- but it was clean before the chicks all came home to roost!
A girl can but dream that will be the last clean this house will ever need.

At least the chicks all noticed the "Christmassy" table and the new placemats that I have been sewing up over the last couple of days.(Fraser chose the material last week on one of our many Spotlight visits)
But as we sat down to dinner this mumma chick was heard to be saying "no-one spill anything on the new placemats!"
They all were very diligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...