Friday, January 8, 2010

If these boots could talk

While I was off putting a days work in at the office these boots and a much smaller pair teamed up and begun creating havoc in our back yard....
I know they say that you need to create a mess before you can enjoy the beauty?!!
We are in the beginning stages of decking our entertaining area.

So if you were waiting for your summer BBQ invitation you may have to put it in your diary as a winter dinner date..... or maybe for just a couple of weeks.

That was not all those boots did today...I was greeted at the office with "come on just ONE more treasure hunt for the day...oh don't worry about your sandals you'll be fine , I'll watch out for any snakes!"
I am glad they have had so much fun together today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...