Saturday, January 2, 2010

To Watch or Not..

This mumma has had enough sun for a few days so the rest of the crew headed off to the beach for some more swimming....while they were gone I got to work on a project that I had started some time ago and now will complete in the hopes that it will be the right colour for my soon to be Tasmanian nephew or niece in which case I had best get on and do an alternate colour!

Fraser and I have found ourselves home alone tonight while Derek and Meg go in search of some crabs! So what else to do but have a movie night...it was really lovely to sit together and enjoy a pretty good movie.
oh and some special goodies to go with it!

note: the crabs were running and now there are a plenty in the pot on our stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...