Friday, February 12, 2010

Full On


Part of my working week consists of running two playgroups . We -the church run these two groups for community mums and we are in a very big growing area so consequently we have two very large groups with a wait list.
I love this part of my job, meeting other mums and coming up with fun activities to do.
This week the groups started up....37 families on Tues and 28 families on Thurs!!!
It can be a little overwhelming but with some great people on my team and lovely families who appreciate all you do, I look forward to it each week.

Yesterday we kicked off with the summer theme and read a book about building sandcastles and then they all set about to create their own sandcastle picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...