Wednesday, April 14, 2010

War and Peace

It has been like war and peace around here today...having 4 nephews come to play always requires a referee. They have such good game plans but the execution of them can sometimes come unstuck resulting in war then they get back on to the plan and we have peace.
It continued with just my two into the afternoon long after the boys had gone....there was a flurry of toys and blankets as the cubbies were made then taken down then moved to another location.
Are you exhausted yet? Because I sure am !

In between all the refereeing I did today I was able to finish off a batch of Treasure Bags...I still have hopes of making a market some time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...