Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fun for the Mummies

Some weeks ago I had the opportunity to go into a "ticket grab" for a new movie premiere....Mother And Child.
So myself and 4 friends headed off to eat, have a laugh and watch the evening away.
We started with an early dinner at L'l Creatures Brewery in Fremantle ....lovely still evening enjoying good company and watching the sun set.


We then stopped off on the way to the movies for a quick "cache grab" our first done under the cover of darkness!

We then headed to the cinema for the movie.....not sure I enjoyed it...I personally found it too intense so spoilt the story line for me a lot. Anyway made for a lovely night with friends even better that the tickets were free!
Time for one more nearby grab before heading home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...