Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mission begun

Over the next few months I will be heading up a project in our church to support the charity Operation Christmas Child.
One of the many tasks I need to complete for this project to get under way is some very low or no cost items to go into a gifted shoebox.
I started by purchasing a whole lot of polar fleece at a great price to make some No-Sew-Scarves..........
I will enlist the help of some very dedicated friends, some are crafters but many are not so the aim is to find as simple time effective tasks ....
did I mention that we need to produce 100 of each different idea we come up with?

The mission has begun......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...