Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Backyard Blitz Day 3

Today there was a lot of back breaking bending going on.....
Slowly the area is being transformed into a much more usable space.
I am glad that today was my final work day for the week I don't think my house could survive another day ...the kids have been brilliant at amusing themselves ....but the fun they have had has slowly spread right through the house.
There also has been no controller of wiping feet as you go inside!
Tomorrow I will try and show you photos of the very creative endeavors going on inside ..some home decorating of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...