Friday, July 9, 2010

Change of Pace

The weather had really set in today so all plans for outside work were put on hold...probably a good thing as Derek really needed to give his back a rest.
So we wanted to give the kids something to say thanks for being so good all week...we decided to let them chose a movie to buy and go and do a little retail therapy.
So movies were chosen..Meg-Nancy Drew Movie, Fraser- The Lego Movie( surprisingly good)
Derek purchased a new WII game and me I was happy with some new wool from Spotlight.
We did have some other fun along the way....

This really was a beanie we found in a very trendy surf shop!!! No we didn't buy it !
Meg's choice for trying on was much more conservative.


What is a morning shopping without the coffee break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...