Monday, July 19, 2010

Come to and End

The uniforms are washed and ready....bags have been located...lunch boxes are waiting to be filled....
school holidays are done......

Tonight called for a little "MasterChef" pizza cooking....
'cause I weakened and bought the magazine last week.
although there was some deviation from the prescribed recipe....

Chocolate, Strawberry Jam, Banana and Pineapple!!!!!
I know it sounded just a bit too over the top to me as well but....


it went down a treat with just about everyone.

Our last ode to the holidays, eating pizza straight from the oven, straight from the kitchen bench...no niceties and table settings tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Good on you! That's what real family life is all about - digging in an enjoying! Who cares about 'proper' once in a while. : ) Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...