Thursday, July 8, 2010

On the inside

As I have been documenting our backyard business ,I thought I would show you what has been going on inside.....






and of course with all that creativity there has to be mess.....right???

They have been so good...in three days they have not said once "I'm bored" or "what can we do". They have moved from the inside to the outside then back inside again. Hence the amount of sand in the house but seeing them so together in their play has been priceless...
Even now they are enjoying their fourth sleepover in Fraser's room. I can hear them laughing and telling stories.

1 comment:

  1. hehe...yep, you ahve a mess to clean up too ;) The Dolls house looks fantastic! Great job kids!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...