Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Creative Space

We have had lots of this today....which I think is making everyone in this house a little tired ,grumpy and under the "weather"..
So apart from some mass "chair sash" making for a friend my creative space was at our MOPS group yesterday in which I was responsible for heading up the creative session.
We made these cute mug cosies....
The mug was from IKEA,and the cosy idea came from the magazine Better Homes and Gardens.
This was the perfect craft for the mums...it was quick, only involved a tiny bit of hand stitching and it was colourful. (now just what to do with the rest of the sock)
Check out this weeks creative spaces here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...