Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Come See

It was Open Night at school tonight.....
a  chance to go and see the classroom and all the work they have been doing during the year.
Fraser was particularly excited to be going back to school at night time...I think Meg was a little worried about what her dad would say to her teacher! (Dad's can be very embarrassing when you are eleven- well this dad does like to tease)




I know I have said it before but we are very pleased with this year for both of the kids and it was so nice to WALK down tonight and see all that they have been learning...also hear them greet friends along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...