Monday, October 25, 2010

Delivery made

Today we made delivery of 92 Shoeboxes filled with Christmas goodies.
For the last couple of months our church has been packing shoeboxes to be sent to Thailand for Christmas.
We partner with the organisation , Samaritans Purse and it is exciting to be apart of it each year.

This year I was able to hand deliver them myself (with some assistance from my sister and nephew). We loved being able to see the warehouse where all the sorting and collecting has being done.

It may not be too late to join in if you hurry....go here to see how you can help make a child's Christmas special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...