Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tea in the Highest






After a crazy week..with a lot of emotion wrapped up in it...it was just a lovely Sunday to finish the week.
An inspiring time at church this morning and again tonight (my brother in law is an awesome motivator and public speaker). Sandwiched in the middle was the most loveliest of afternoon high tea's in the city.
Both my sister and I were invited to celebrate a dear friends 50th birthday at the Cee Restaurant. What a fantastic view of our city...33 stories high and get this REVOLVING!
It took 1 1/2 hours to do a complete rotation. The day was certainly the perfect day for sitting and taking in all the sights below.
I am thankful for a great church community ,family and friends to share precious moments with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...