Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stretching

Do I need it?
Did I want it?
Is it warranted?
Well the answer I think is a little of all of the above.....
I launched myself into the world of the "It can do anything phone".

After 15 years of the same phone on a prepaid scheme I have just upgraded to the phone that allows me to make many more calls, read my emails away from the office (??) and even spend way to much time accessing oh so much useless but  "must have apps".
Apparently I need to be a little  more aware of where it is at all time!
Oh the pressure!
(oops just recounted and it was only 12 years with the old phone!)

2 comments:

  1. HOW DID YOU HAVE THE SAME PHONE FOR 15 YEARS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 years of the same home phone or mobile phone. If it was mobile phone, it must have been a BRICK!
    I think you deserve it Bron!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...