Saturday, December 18, 2010

Geocaching

I have shared our adventures of geocaching before. This morning we ventured up to 
The Baldivis Children's Forrest for a geocaching event. 
It was an opportunity to meet up with fellow cachers and swap stories or in the case of the kids run around wild with friends.

It was organised by some good friends of ours along with some help from my sister and her husband. We met up with friends that we haven't seen for a while and also discovered others that we didn't know had been caching.
While there, two new caches were released and open for finding ...interesting when done on mass!

If you are looking for something outdoors and fun for the whole family check out the world of geocaching...free to join and never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...