Friday, January 7, 2011

5 from 5

There has been no alarm
There has been no set time
There has been no set path
But I have put on my shoes and have been out walking before the others rise.......
I have noticed things.....
the run down house has a sold sign on it...
the   school's demountables are being readied for moving.
the neighbour checks for graffiti on his wall every morning
the galahs were chatting about the looming dark clouds...

There is no pressure to do or not to do but while it lasts I will continue to notice things around me.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it lovely without a schedule! I love it. Except on Tuesdays when I have one. It's been so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...