Sunday, February 27, 2011

1968 Wedding Attire?

The brief:
Dress in your best 1968 attire.......
The Occasion:
The wedding of some friends
The Dilemma:
What is 1968 attire, where would I find something that suits and doesn't cost me the earth?
The Possible Solution:
Take one rescued tablecloth and add a vintage slip that belonged to my mum...
maybe some velvet added somewhere....
maybe I have created something that may pass as 
Best 1968 Attire....I'll let you know in a couple of weeks.

PS (my able assistant is much trimmer than oneself so it does hang a little different on me)

4 comments:

  1. whatever your creative talents will lead you to create you will look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like where you are going with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for popping in. This could be fabulous - clever you. Let us know how it ends up.
    Carmel
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, great concept!! If it helps, my parents married in 1969 and it was all very very short mini skirts. Long didn't really hit until the 70's. Even my mum was wearing a mini skirt as part of her wedding outfit!! Can't call it a dress really as I think it was more of a pale green suit. I can't remember what the blokes in the photos were wearing but I suspect flared trousers at least.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...