Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daddy's Son


Tonight after much searching through his tape collection...he found just what he was looking for....
We are now listening to the guitar sounds of Gary Moore belting at high volume from our nearly six year old son's bedroom.....
I knew it would happen one day just did not expect it to be so soon....then what did I expect as he has spent his whole short life sleeping next to dad's studio falling asleep many nights to the guitar playing sounds coming from within.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! My kids wouldn't even know what a tape was I don't think. Actually, come to think of it I don't think we have a tape player in this house any more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...