Friday, April 29, 2011

So many views

We spent most of today with friends on a geocaching day in our south.
The weather was perfect and the kids had a great time getting out into the wide open spaces.

We climbed quite a few high spots around the town...with some spectacular views to reward the climbs...

Fraser was so adventurous on his own climbing the hugest sand hill and having fun jumping of sandstone ledges....
The hiding places of caches never seems to disappoint....
...even if sometimes they are a little trickier to hide our intentions from the passing traffic or in this case the cafe sitter above!

Oh and much to my relief we managed to walk back in the door of home just as the "Bride" was getting into her car! So thankfully didn't miss any of the long awaited Wedding.

1 comment:

  1. I am so going geocaching with my children....it sounds like such an adventure :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...