Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hotties

I have been following the Hottie Challenge over here for the last couple of weeks.
I thought that it would be fun to make some for our family( to replace the wheat packs that get used)
But while in the city on the weekend...I discovered these great Hotties in a store....


So I made a very "unlike me" decision and purchased one for me and two very cute mini ones for the kids.
Seriously there are so many great bargains to be had I gave in and opted out of making my own.
So we now have a new bedtime ritual...filling the hotties to take to bed with us.

( The hubbie wasn't fussed about his own so I guess I am happy to share :)  )

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't used a hottie since leaving NZ but succumbed and brought a new one a few weeks ago...it doesn't seem to throw off the heat that I remember but I still enjoy it warming my tootsies :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...