Sunday, August 28, 2011

The weekend that was

Not sure I am ready for this weekend to slip away just yet.....
not that anything particularly special happened over the last couple of days....
Nothing other than kids soccer,takeaway coffees, presents to sew for a school friends party.....

Waiting up for said party to end...way past mamma's bedtime!
Meeting together at church...
cars to wash , dishes to wash, cuppa teas to have.....

A little more sewing completed for my stash......

and now thinking about the week ahead.....oh where to start?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bron..first of all a good nights sleep for you and for me! Don't worry about tomorrow for each day has enough worries of it's own. First sleep! Good night..sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you have been busy. I love your journal covers, they look really good with the dollies on it too. Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...