Saturday, September 10, 2011

Grateful

I'm grateful for the privilege I had  to be amongst some great women today at our Church's Annual Women's Conference.....

A day of being motivated and encouraged to take what God has already given us and use it to charge ahead and make a difference in the lives of those around us....
Despite the pitfalls that life deals along the way...pushing ahead to make the difference in the world in which we live...

This lady delivered a  powerful and challenging word, and this lady a moving challenge through song.

I am grateful to have shared this day with some special and inspiring friends and family members....
Also having a daughter who is old enough to come and sit and be a part of such a fantastic day...

Linking with other grateful  moments here

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for that too. It certainly was a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a beautiful day, and you must have been so chuffed to have your daughter come with you!

    Thanks for linking up tonight. (Never too late, eh?) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...