Friday, September 30, 2011

Sports Day

We are almost on school holidays....phew!

This week was Sports Day.
Meg was a lot disappointed after the highs three weeks ago, she was sidelined to help hand out the ribbons due to an ongoing injury....

But Fraser was very excited .....
After all the bad weather we were blessed with a great day for having a run.....


How funny to see him excel in the "washing line" game.....
I was so proud of him  throughout the day.......

There is always a lot of waiting around in between big moments ......

He listened and waited very patiently and then tried hard when it was his moment.....
( these are all big deal things for little guys!!)

I can't believe I am now watching my baby compete and there are not the distractions of extra little ones to keep my eyes on......

Although I am sad my little guy is growing up so fast I was really pleased to see him in action with his friends and team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...